Sunday, February 3, 2008

Results of Last 2 Polls

I've just taken down the last 2 polls and am recording the results here to keep them on record.
I will be posting another poll tomorrow about the use of apple cider vinegar as a cleanser and another article on ACV. Stay tuned.


Poll 1 (ended January 31, 2008)
How much water do you drink daily? (32 votes)
0 glasses - 2%
1-2 glasses - 11%
3-4 glasses - 29%
5-8 glasses - 38%
9 or more - 17%


Poll 2 (ended January 15, 2008)
Have you tried any of the following diet/detox plans?
The Master Cleanse/Lemonade Diet - 37%
Juice Fasting - 12%
Water Fasting - 18%
Martha's Vineyard Diet Detox - 0%
Spiritual Fasting - 12%
Other Fast - 6%
Other detox - 18%
Never, but want to try - 25%
Never and never will - 0%


#

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Master Cleanse is an excellent way to detox the body from the harsh chemicals and antibiotics that are food is now laced with. I've done it three times and will continue to do it... helps me lose the extra weight I put on too, since no one is perfect and sometimes during times of stress it's hard to eat healthy. I've found a very informative site about the lemonade diet called TheLemonadeSite.com.